WELCOME TO ORCHARD COTTAGE at FREELANDS, WHERWELL
Welcome to Orchard Cottage at Freelands, Wherwell.
Orchard Cottage is a beautifully appointed, four bedroom cottage belonging to the Freelands Estate, best known for its exclusive fly-fishing on the famous chalk stream River Test.
- Orchard Cottage offers its guests a comfortable and private 'home from home' in a peaceful, rural setting on the edge of the Hampshire village of Wherwell.
- Situated opposite Freelands Fishing, on the banks of the River Test and on the footpaths of the Test Way, Orchard Cottage is the perfect base for all seasonal country pursuits: fly fishing, shooting, cycling, walking.
- Alternatively, it is a fantastic escape for groups of friends of families looking to stay together in a wonderful country-style retreat.
- Orchard Cottage has 4 bedrooms and sleeps up to 8 guests. Suitable for those with young children. Well behaved dogs are welcome!
- The vibrant town of Stockbridge is a few minutes drive away with everything you need for your stay including lots of independent shops, cafes and gastro-pubs.
At Orchard Cottage, we recognise that sometimes local families may need a place to stay for a while whilst property transactions complete or whilst the builders complete work that is disruptive. Whatever the reason for wanting to stay at Orchard Cottage if it is for an extended time, please do contact us directly for a price.
For those interested in fly-fishing, please do look at www.freelandfishing.co.uk